Why Meditation Is Good For You
Meditation helps with stress and negative emotions
- Meditating can help reduce levels of depression and anxiety as our nervous system goes through changes causing a reduction in these conditions.
Medication grows the brain
- By increasing your memory, self-awareness and control your brain thickness increases.
Meditation reduces blood pressure and heart rate
- this helps with the pressure that is put on your heart and arteries.
Medication increases positive emotions
- As your stress levels reduce, you become calm, confident and connected to yourself. This is a feeling that makes you feel good and in turn increases positive emotions.
Medication increases focus and awareness
- Meditating causes us to use the pre-frontal cortex which is responsible for focus and concentration amongst many other functions.